Delta State University
SSC 470/570: Methods of Social Research
Fall Semester 2004
Accessing Additional Readings
Follow the instructions to access each of
Koeber, Charles. 2002. Corporate Restructuring, Downsizing, and the Middle Class: The Process and Meaning of Worker Displacement in the “New” Economy. Qualitative Sociology 25(2): 217–246.
(1) From the DSU homepage, click on
"Library Services," in the bottom right corner under "Departmental Info."
(2) On the Library homepage, click on "Full Text Electronic Journals" near the bottom of the left-hand column.
(3) On the page titled "Full Text Electronic Journal Holdings," under the "Title Index" heading, click on the "Q."
(4) On the "Q" page, scroll down and find Qualitative Sociology. To the right of this, click on the link that says "Academic Search Premier."
(5) On the EBSCO Host "Qualitative Sociology" page, click on the link for "2002."
(6) Under the 2002 heading, click on the link for "Vol 25 Issue 2 - Jun2002."
(7) Find the reference for "Corporate Restructuring, Downsizing, and the Middle Class: The Process and Meaning of Worker Displacement in the “New” Economy." Click on the link below this heading that says "PDF Full Text." Once the page with the article has opened, you can print the article by clicking on the button that says "Print" on the toolbar above the article. You can download the article by clicking on the button that says "Save A Copy" on the same toolbar.